Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tokyo

Hi guys,

I imagine you were really excited to have some news about my travel !!
So I'm ladding well in Tokyo and I've started to visit this huge town.
Many cultures and religions are present in Japan and you can see this many time in Tokyo.

It's me in front of a Bouddhist relic

Near to this relic, we could see a tipically Japanese temple !

When you visit Tokyo you have to take the metro, it's like in Paris because this city is really big !!

Me on the metro

That I prefer in Japan is the Japanese food, it's wonderfull !!
Sushi, Ramen, Okonomiyaki...
Everythings is great !!

On a Sushi Bar

With an Okonomiyaki!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you, A & A are having an amazing time in Japan! I hope you find a kimono that fits!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Will you be only travelling through Tokyo? Can't wait to see the other sights and sounds from Japan! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete