Saturday, October 3, 2009

Henri in Paris

Hi guys !
After my travel in the East of France in motorcycle with Nico, I'm with Adelyne to visit Japan !!
Adelyne works in France for Universal Music, ans she's very nice because she's let me try her job during one hour !!!
It's me trying to contact The Black Eyed Peas by mail

It's me on phone with U2

She ask me if I was ok to drink a beer in St Michel in Paris with Jeremy.
So I said Yes because I love to meet people, that's my favorite pleasure, after travelling, of course !
When we went to St Michel by foot, we saw the Panthéon! It's a beautiful place in Paris where many famous people are burried! That's why French people said "La place des grands Hommes" (the place of great people).

In this photo you can see the Panthéon "La place des Grands Hommes"

I love the Mc Ewans Beer !!

Nothing better than a good beer before a long travel !!

No comments:

Post a Comment